Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Resolutions Update/ Changes :)

So in the beginning of the year I had resolutions- some have been kept to- some have transformed so I thought an update might be in order...

1- Go to 5 places I have never been before. Places that I've gone- Philadelphia, Schuylkill County, and Brewerton (Iron Girl). Plans to head to Albany for a wedding and hoping to see Niagara Falls in the Fall :)
2- Read Catcher in the Rye (started and am not the greatest fan of the profanity- some books I can read, but finding it doesn't really seem to add anything to it), The Great Gatsby (done!), and Moby Dick- don't know that I care to read this one actually. Never read them (completely in the case of Moby Dick) before!
3- Learn to play guitar well. I feel that this comes in waves and I'm okay with that. That and my definition of what it is to play guitar well constantly changes to playing guitar better.
4- Be open to new possibilities. I think that this is going well :)
5- Be at least 5-10 minutes early to appointments/work/class. Works pretty well. My schedule is so flexible however that whenever I arrive is fine.
6- Train and complete a triathlon! *DONE- more on that in another post to come :)
7- Be frugal and budget my finances wisely- still working on this one. I feel that some things are going well in this area, but things keep coming up. Most recent Chiropractor Appointments... On the other hand I've been good at saving some money by riding my bike to work, using Old Navy rewards, and started to be a more active coupon user!

That's the resolutions update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment