Saturday, October 23, 2010

I heard back about the Christian Education Director...

... they mentioned that they finished the process, checked with references, and... would like to offer me the job! :o)

So this week I head over to the church get a hold of the job description and begin doing the job! I had a second interview with them, which really set me to ease since the more they talked about it the more I realized that the job is a lot like what I do during the summers as an A.P.D. at Beaver Camp!

Before all that I have conducting workshops today, have to pick up heels for the concert tonight *first concert at Robert's, read/print off articles for my research class, and figure out if I am taking everything to get ready rather than driving back to the apartment...

The best thing about the timing of the job is I had been questioning about getting my final paperwork in for substituting then heard back. I could substitute, but at this point I am planning on giving myself time to settle into this job along with the current jobs I have- being a nanny, accompanist, and ropes course facilitator *although that's over for the season, but like Beaver Camp they have other things going on that they could use help... but again I get to say when I can help out! Substituting can wait for spring as well- that and with the Christian Education Director job my finances will be in good shape *I might even be able to save for paying back loans!

This is a really quick blog since I have to eat breakfast and then go to workshops... As I begin work at the church I am sure there will be more updates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment