Saturday, November 13, 2010

perhaps the quickest blog I will ever write...

... in the midst of my insomnia a sharing of peace...

In Woman's Choir on Thursdays we begin our time with devotions. This past week we took a small amount of time to ask God to show us something and I was reminded of all the things I have been worrying about, primarily my future and what am I doing currently. God reminded me of Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." I got such a peace about God's care of my future. God spoke a little more details in that time- I think it's pretty amazing how quickly God can communicate with us if we take the time to ask for his perspective!

time to sleep so I am ready for the garage sale tomorrow!

... coming soon... The Transformation of the Office/ My Office: A Picture Adventure to Show a Part of My Weekly Life! :)... and perhaps some pictures from the garage sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment