Friday, December 31, 2010

pensive about the new year...

The past few days have been interesting as I have been debating back and forth of resolutions for the new year and approaching the end of last years resolutions. That is of tomorrow I can return to chatting online or longer texts, if I so choose. Although as far as texts I think I still feel that if it's getting into a full fledged conversation that it's easier to just call. For facebook chat, we shall see. I feel less dependent than I was a year ago which is a freeing feeling! For new resolutions I have been contemplating them and will probably make a post specifically listing all of the grandiose plans for 2011. Specifically I think I can give a sneak preview to say that I am making resolutions to take time for myself completing things I have wanted to do while freeing up myself from the box that I tend to put myself in.

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment