Tuesday, December 21, 2010

sneek peek of stories to be shared when I am well rested and inspired...

First to update a little bit of life...

I am in Rochester until the Christmas Eve service, after which I will be driving back home arriving a little before if not on Christmas! So this week consists of making sure that I am all set with work so that I can enjoy next week as a vacation :) Today I have been feeling under the weather so I am hopeful that a good night's sleep will take care of that... and am drinking tea like it's my job!

Carley came over last night to have dinner and hang out. It was absolutely wonderful having her here and being able to not worry about classes and the semester. Speaking of which, still waiting to hear back on all grades but the one class I was worried about turned out fine!

The previews:
-story of random person taking pictures on my camera after I accidentally left it in a music hall
-office pictures
-and I'm sure there are more, but at this moment I am going to do as a woman I greatly respect does and retire to sleep early!

In the case that I don't manage to get on before Christmas- for all reading have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment