Tuesday, January 12, 2010

substituting begins... in South Carolina

Tomorrow I begin my substituting in South Carolina :) I will be doing art classes in two rooms that I am familiar with since one is my sister's room and the other is a room that she switches to at points of the day. The planning periods in the schedule conveniently line up with the 2 periods of the day that I went to visit the drama/music wing :)

It should be interesting the beginning of the day since I will have to do some "homeroom" assignment stuff with students which Melody does not even know what that will entail. The lesson plans I was able to receive today since it was a work day and Melody wrote them since I am substituting due to an emergency with her co-worker... which is sad that that is how it came about, but I am excited to begin working!

Random but to explain the quick departure... American Idol is on- which I wasn't planning on watching until I discovered that a Crane Alumni will be on... so with that note... updating will come later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment