Thursday, March 18, 2010

Realization of access so that I can update the blog at the school I'm working at...

:) I found one more thing that I spend time with my sister waiting for substituting to start!

Today I get to be my sister for the second half of the day since Bob comes back from Iraq today... Melody is a little excited ;) It should be good rest of the day!

In the past few weeks Melody has been sick, so things have been pretty low key. I didn't take as many sub jobs, but finalized plans formy first ever vacation that I'm taking during spring break! I decided that since I'm pretty close to Florida and that since it was suggested by some people I know in the Sarasota area that I should go there during the week :)! I've also realized that a family friend that I've known my whole life lives in thatarea these days and it might be nice to visit her where she lives now rather than the few times I see her in NY during the summer. So I bought my bus ticket from Greyhound- picked it up at the station that is ghetto, to the point that my sister says she's not leaving me until I am on the bus... so I'm sure that the trip will be an adventure! I leave in 15 days and am slightly excited!

Otherwise I have officially been accepted to graduate school & now it's a matter of setting up a time to meet at the school or via phone to get my schedule set for the Fall :) I have also decided that the first school that I have applied for graduate school will also be my last since it's a good school and if I want to focus on pedagogy itself I could take a few classes during my graduate and maybe have that focus for my thesis! I also have realized that I may take more time there since I will probably take some theater classes so that I can work towards duo-certification... hoping to be certified in Theater as well by December... at the latest May :)... who knows I might be able to be the usual busy being that I have been in the past and take more classes... that or maybe I'll take 3 semesters for my graduate program/undergraduate finalization of theater! :)

This past weekend we went to Mepkin Abbey Gardens *picture below* which were really cool- it was a nice day... we'll be going back there another day to see the abbey itself! :)


And that's life for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment