Tuesday, August 31, 2010

quick note... perhaps

So it looks like I have a part-time job, which I know I'm going to love... I got the car today which I am really starting to love- it will take a while getting used to the fact that I drive a car that looks new and with the decals makes me think that it's a sports vehicle...

... which leaves- settling financial aid, getting settled in a/several school district(s), applying to a ropes course job?, and plenty of time for graduate work and some goals that I've developed...

They are... read Moby Dick- attempted to do so many times and have failed after getting well along it- swim 2400 yards at least once a week (for the Beaver Camp staff yes that is the equivalent from a trip to and from Unirondack :oD)- and I'm sure there are more that I spontaneously come up with/ decide need accomplishing... like practicing voice, guitar, piano, etcetera...

well I'm pooped- I tell ya 1 graduate class and completing the homework then watching the pilot episode of Chuck (again) and Pushing Daisies (first time) will do that to ya! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment